Being founded in 1973, Filler Specialties has been a leader in the industry, providing fast, accurate, efficient, innovative equipment worldwide. During the early years, the company focused on rebuilding and remanufacturing rotary fillers and cappers originally built by other manufacturers. The company became well known for its high quality workmanship, personalized service, and reasonable pricing. It was during this time that it became clear there was room for a better design; a design that would incorporate the strong points of existing machines and improve the weak points. The rebuilding and manufacturing experience played an important role in Filler Specialties success and has enabled the company to manufacture and provide the industries finest equipment worldwide. The high percentage of repeat business from satisfied customers attests to the high quality of Filler Specialties machines. As a family owned and operated company, Filler Specialties takes special care to provide exceptional service to every customer.
Filler Specialties is dedicated to ongoing, innovative product design. Design engineers work closely with customers and other internal departments to determine what today’s bottlers require to be successful tomorrow. They continually work on innovative, breakthrough products and processes that help our customers operate more efficiently, more competitively, and more cost effectively. With a product line ranging from the small GWFS-6 Semi-Automatic Filler to the high speed AWFS-7218 Filling & Capping System, Filler Specialties offers a complete line of equipment to meet your needs.
Fillers and cappers
- Full line from 6 valve to 72 valve for speeds from 20 bottles per minute to over 650 per minute
- Stand alone models available
- Cappers for screw caps, snap caps, snap-screw caps or foil
- Screw capper options include standard gear driven screw cappers, HP-800 bottle neck support cappers, and pick and place (cap in head) cappers for high speed applications or difficult to handle cap/bottle neck finish combinations
- EMV external mount valves standard on all filler models. EMV valves are easily mounted and removed without entering the fill bowl and do not require special tools
- Patented ESL Clean-In-Place valves save labor during CIP and improve over-all cleanliness. These valves are commonly used for fluid milk and juice applications